The Avengers Infinity War Review

Will Olsen, Staff Writer

Avengers Infinity War has finally come out. After ten years of the Marvel universe building it up with movie after movie, it has culminated into this one super movie. The story uses elements from each of the movies they have made to bring it all together.

Thanos is the antagonist in this plot, and since the first Avengers movie when he sent an army to take Earth people have been anxious to see him in action. Thanos sees plenty of action and you find out just how powerful he is. As he lays waste to so many things around him throughout the whole movie.

Thanos’s goal is to collect and use all of the infinity stones to cleanse the universe of half of all life so the other lives can thrive. The reason he feels like half of life needs to be lost is because of what happened to his people long ago. Thanos knew then and he knows now that death is the only way to preserve life.

If he wields all of the infinity stones in his infinity gauntlet he has the power literally at his fingertips to accomplish his goal. The movie takes us through his journey to try to take control of all the infinity stones and shows us challenges that even for him are incredibly hard.

When Thanos decides it is time to try to complete his quest earth’s mightiest heroes have had a bit of a falling out.

The Avengers have all but split up covering the globe and the universe. Thor and Hulk are both missing in action to the people on Earth, and the heroes left on earth have almost broken up. Following the “civil war” they had in the last installment of Captain America. Most of them don’t even know who Doctor Strange or the Guardians of the Galaxy and to fight Thanos they will have to become a complete team.

The Avengers not only face their greatest and most dangerous enemy but they are not prepared for him to come. This makes for a great movie with as much action as you could want and a very interesting plot line. With the action there also comes violence with a lot of death and some blood I would not highly recommend it for little kids.

This movie bring the universe together but it leaves a lot of questions to think about, which will be easy to create the next movie in the Marvel universe. By the end of the movie I was left awestruck, and I would highly recommend this movie to anyone