Avengers: Endgame Is Assembling Fans From All Over The World

Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame Poster

Max Torres, Staff Writer

Many moviegoers thought that Avengers Infinity War could not be topped. They were proved sorely wrong by the introduction of Avengers Endgame. This new movie is the greatest creation to date from Marvel, and it is breaking records on every level. As well as everyone’s hearts. Endgame is a movie for young and old, it is fun, exciting, and keeps you sitting right on the edge of your seat. This movie will be remembered for generations.

The MCU, Marvel Cinematic Universe, has been making movies since 2008. Their first production was Iron Man, which introduced Tony Stark, one of the main characters in the franchise. From there they created 20 more movies over the span of twelve years, including Captain America, Thor, Spiderman, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and many more. All of these movies have built off each other, with each movie leading fans to this dramatic moment. Endgame draws from all of these past movies and weaves them together to produce an amazing film.

Highland senior Aidan Straight realizes how hard it was for this movie to play out the way it did.

“It was a really well put together movie. For the Russo brothers to bring together so many characters and make it all work is really impressive.”

The storyline of this movie is quite complicated and full of laughs, twists, and emotional rollercoasters. After Thanos uses the infinity stones to wipe out half of all existence, the world is in ruins. The Avengers are scattered, as only half of them survived. They don’t know what to do, they think they lost. But when a slim chance to set things right is discovered, the remaining Avengers eagerly jump at the opportunity. The plan proves to be a dud, and they are unsuccessful. Five years pass, and everyone is trying to cope with the events of the Snap. Then, a final chance to reverse the effects of what has happened comes. Ant-Man believes that there could be a way to get back everyone that was lost. So, the Avengers assemble for one last mission to save the universe and destroy Thanos.

Avengers Endgame is an excellent film, leaving everyone who sees it speechless.

Not only has the MCU made a wonderful and beautiful universe of characters and events, but it has also impacted the lives of many fans. Without the fans, none of this could have ever happened. Of all the movies in this franchise, Endgame might have been the most influential on Marvel’s fans. Everyone who has watched this fantastic conclusion to the Infinity Saga has felt it’s a powerful impact.

Brody Dusenberry, a sophomore at Highland, is an avid Marvel fan. He has watched all of the movies in the MCU and is very educated in the events and heroes in each film. He represents so many fans who feel connected to these stories. Marvel has truly given every fan something to cherish. These are his feelings on the concluding movie to the saga he has loved so much.

“I really enjoyed Endgame. It took a culmination of 21 movies before it and ended it in the best possible way with a funny and exciting experience.”

Straight also knows a lot about the Marvel Universe, and he really loved how this movie turned out. Here are his feelings about the film.

“Endgame is truly a perfect ending to the MCU and will leave you breathless.

Straight sums this movie up so well, and I think that everyone who sees it feels exactly the same way. Marvel’s, Avengers: Endgame, is a movie you cannot miss.